Introducing the composite door profile, this versatile profile allows for a multitude of door combinations and styles plus numerous door slab and glazing options.
PVC benefits such as durability, low maintenance and excellent thermal properties are included without compromising on the looks of a traditional wooden door.
- Suitable for use with standard 44mm door slabs.
- Classic chamfered design suites with the TOTAL70 Chamfered window system to allow customers to create a unified look to their windows and doors.
- Integral gasket.
- Multi-function groove detail to allow both brushpile and standard REHAU glazing beads.
- A dual brushpile seal is possible if required encompassing the central brushpile and edge brushpile to keep out the weather.
- A slim line transom, which can be welded or mechanically jointed to replicate a traditional wooden frame, can be used for top light configurations for more flexibility and choice.
- Slimmer sightlines enabling customers to use it in narrower door openings such as small cottage doors and older properties.